The Warlords Of Draenor expansion came and went without making much hype or buzz across the players. In fact, when we discuss the evergreen expansions or the ones that stood the wave of time, we hardly ever consider Warlords of Draenor.
The expansion focused on ancient time periods or prequels; however, there were already many games built up on these themes. So, the Warlords of Draenor expansion didn’t have much unique to offer to the table.
If we exclude the increase of level cap and addition of a few abilities and skins, there’s nothing much to expect out of the expansion. However, if you are into Wow or old Orc lore’s social dimensions, then Draenor is for you. It won’t be wrong to say that many players don’t care about Grom Hellscream, and probably that’s why the expansion didn’t excite the players.
Warlords Of Draenor Gameplay & Features:
The story may not make much sense to you, however, the main plot revolves around traveling back in time to the orc homeworld of Draenor (before surrender) across the Dark Portal. Once you land there, you are going to come across some very hyper orcs and some mystery.
If you are looking forward to the Classic Wow at its best, then probably you should be checking out Warlords of Draenor. Also, the extra elements like the bespoke introductions seem to do more justice to the game. It won’t be much difficult to take your character to the max level, as the completion time of the expansion is around 12 hours only.
- Increase of level cap to 100
- Build and maintain your own garrison
- Easily filter players using the new Group Finder feature.
- Instantly upgrade a pre existing or new character to level 90
- Fresh eight dungeons, three for max level, three for leveling, along with a revamped Upper Blackrock Spire.
- Available in three versions primarily: Standard Edition, Digital Deluxe Edition and Collector’s Edition.
- All mounts properly function as ground mounts.
- A level 90 character upgrade.
- A little complex storyline
- Too much shiny for a world of lore and betrayal
1) Is Warlords Of Draenor Free?
Ans: The individual has just to make a one-time payment for the base game, and after that, he/she will have permanent access to Warlords of Draenor expansion.
2) How Do I Start Warlords Of Draenor?
Ans: Head to Warchief’s Command Board in Orgrimmar, and obtain the quest, The Dark Portal, which can get you to Draenor after level 90.
3) Are There Any Similarities Between Draenor And Outland?
Ans: For those who don’t know, it may be a little surprising, but in reality, Outland is the former world of Draenor. In simple words, Draenor is the past time Outland, and the opposite goes for Outland.
Warlords of Draenor is an expansion, which has its own importance to play in the world of expansions or developers’ viewpoint. However, when it comes to the audience and critics part, they don’t seem to even care much about the expansion. Though, we want to leave the final judgment to you! What may be a plus point for you may not be for someone else, and vice versa! If you feel that the expansion meets your demands, then continue playing it.