The Dire Maul attunement is not a compulsion for entry into the dungeon. However, if you wish to gain access to the North & West Wings, or probably Shen’dralar Study, then completing the Dire Maul attunement is necessary. Similar to Crescent Key, we have an interesting guide on Workshop Key too.
It is known for its variety of quests, and the most intense one is where you need to go to Dire Maul east to find and kill Pusillin (pesky imp) inorder to access the Crescent key. This attunement marks a very important point in the game, opening the world to a wide variety of new challenges and activities.
Things To Know About Dire Maul Attunement:
- The various quests that fall under Dire Maul include Blackfathom Villainy, Allegiance to the Old Gods, Knowledge in the Deeps,  La couleur du Sang (Donjon).
- Dire Maul is a 5 man dungeon that was added to Wow Classic on October 15, Tuesday, 2019. It was made available between Phases 1 and 2.
- You are going to come across attunement deep inside the Feralas forests, and the experts say that Dire Maul was one of the earliest catch-up instances as it had a lot of gear, which was quite respectful.
- It’s a level 58 to level 60 dungeon, which was earlier an ancient night elf city, but now it has been tuned into ruins. It’s divided into three proper zones, about which we are going to discuss in detail in the next point.
- It has three wings (two instances), and they are Dire Maul North, East, & West.
- The minimum required level for the attunement is level 45.
- The number of players that are required have to be at least five.
- The recommended level is 56-60
- The trinket classes include hunter, druid, warlock, rogue, sharman, priest, and a few more…
- In East Wing, there are lots of items to loot, including, Clever Hat, Ring of Demonic Potency, Quel’dorai Channeling Rod, Helm of Awareness, Tempest Talisman, etc.
- In West Wing, there are lots of items to loot, including Vigilance Charm, Timeworn Mace, Force Imbued Gauntlets, Blade of the New Moon, Mindtap Talisman, and Petrified Bark Shield.
- In North Wing, there are lots of items to loot, including, Unsophisticated Hand Cannon, Leggings of Destruction, Kromcrush’s Chestplate, Jagged Bone Fist, Crown of the Ogre King, Gordok Nose Ring, Observer’s Shield, etc.
- In Tribute Chest, you have Counterattack Lodestone, Rod of the Ogre Magi, Barrier Shield, Mindsurge Robe, Unyielding Maul, and Treant’s Bane.
- What Are The General Enemy Level Ranges In Dire Maul?
Ans: It’s anywhere between 54-62 elites. The specific lookup of the enemy/boss could help you gain more insight on his/her level.
- Why Should I Complete The Attunement?
Ans: As it’s a single key attunement, and also there isn’t much necessary, you may opt out of it. However, if you are looking to save down your time and efforts then you should definitely complete this attunement as it provides you a shortcut to one of the entrances in the region.
- In Which Phase, Can We Find The Attunement?
Ans: It can be found in Phase 2 of WoW Classic content consistency, as Dire Maul comes into play.
The Crescent key (Dire Maul attunement) drops off from Pussilin. In the very start, the creature won’t trouble you in any manner, and rather will show a friendly nature. However, if you keep on going around him, then very soon, he would be frustrated and ready to exchange some moves. This is the moment when you have to kill him, and once he’s no more, he will drop the key that you have to procure.