In this article, we will be explaining to you the steps on how to get UBRS Key along with answers to a few questions like does everyone need UBRS key and lots more.
The Upper Blackrock Spire, also known as UBRS, contains a lot of pre-raid gear and the best part is that it’s available for every class. In this arena, you will encounter a lot of bosses, including the rare ones too.
Important: Want To Avoid Fighting For The Quest? Well, You Can Complete It Without Much Sweat! Click Here To Know More!
For the entry to Onyxia Attunement, you will have to defeat the Final Boss of UBRS. So, what does this mean? Well, it merely means that in each guild, atleast one player has to complete both the Onyxia Attunement and UBRS Key Quest.
Where To Get The UBRS Key?
UBRS is located at the top of Blackrock Mountain; and it’s said that earlier, Blackrock Spire was a Dark Iron Fortress.
The Blackrock Spire is divided into two areas: Lower and Upper Blackrock Spire. The Upper BlackRock Blackrock Spire or UBRS is dungeon having a limit of 5 players whereas the Lower Blackrock Spire (LBRS) has a limit of 10 players.
Both of them have equally hard bosses and take up a lot of time to complete. Initially, both the UBRS and LBRS used to be 15 men, but in the later patches, the number got reduced. As of now, for UBRS, thankfully, you just require the key (Unadorned Seal of ascension) and no attunement.
If you have been into the gaming community then somewhere or the other you would have also heard about the Leeroy Jenkins meme. For, those who don’t know Leeroy Jenkins, was a virtual player character for WOW created by a guy named, Ben Schulz. On his YouTube channel, he posted a game video footage years back messing up the Upper Blackrock Spire, and in no time, Leeroy became a popular WOW and Internet meme.
The surprising factor is that, even to date, the meme is very much popular among the general internet audience and has even been used as a reference in the popular American television series, How I Met Your Mother. Infact, the actual person behind the character, also gained quite a lot of recognition from all across the globe.
Before we finally head on how to get UBRS key section, it’s crucial that you keep some raid composition basics in mind.
The group is of 10 players, and it’s going to require two healers, tanks, and six damage dealers respectively. If, by chance, you are lower geared, then we advise you to grab three healers with you as they could hopefully make up for the lack of gear.
- Healers help to restore the dead players and keep the group alive. Healing Priest, Paladins, Druids, etc. work well in healing.
- DPS: Though every class is capable of DPS (full form), but still the prominent ones during leveling are Warrior, Hunter, Mage, Warlock, and Rogue. Hybrids are also great DPS, but they turn out to be more of healers in the end.
- Tanks absorb damage, eradicate the enemies from slaying healer and DPS, and control threat.
How To Get UBRS Key?
- Start by heading to the outside of the Dungeon and look for the Unadorned Seal of Ascension in the Orcs. Or, you can even check it in the trash in LBRS (full form).
- It’s time to grab the Seal of Ascension, and for that, you will have to reach up to Vaelan. To do the same, head to the initial area of the Dungeon. There, you have to go towards the 2nd door right, and then take the first left. Ignore some of the trash, and on the left, you should find Vaelan. If you have the Unadorned Seal of Ascension, you will be able to take the quest from Vaelan.
- Next, for the quest, you will have to collect the Gemstone from the three main bosses in LBRS, and they are Overlord Wyrmthalak, Highlord Omokk, and War Master Voone.
- Again, head back to Vaelan to give in the Gemstones that you just acquired from the bosses in the previous step. This time, you will be handed over a container, the second installment of the “Seal of Ascension” quest chain, along with the “Unforged Seal of Ascension” and “Orb of Draconic Energy.”
- Pick up your friends and go towards Emberstrife’s Den, Dustwallow Marsh. Before you begin the fight, make sure that Emberstrife is below 10% health. Anyways, use the Orb on him and finally, on the Unforged Seal, cast the ability “Flames of the Black Flight”.
Tip: Place the seal right in front of him, even before beginning anything and after that do what we have stated above.
- That’s it! Just return to Valean in LBRS and submit in what you have collected! In exchange for that, Vaelan will give you the Seal of Ascension.
Note: If everything stated above seems difficult, just buy our boosting service and surpass the level with ease.
Alongside MMORPG World of Warcraft, you can get to experience the World of Warcraft Classic version too. The period before the first expansion took place, The Burning Crusade, that’s what’s the Classic world is all about.
We hope that we would have been able to help you in tackling the bosses, quests, gems UBRS key, and basically the whole of the dungeon. If you still have any doubts on how to get ubrs key , please feel free to comment below, and someone from the team would try to get back to you at the earliest. In fact, for your detailed help, there’s a whole forum mainly dedicated to WOW Classic by Blizzard Entertainment, where you can discuss each and everything about the classic version.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answer: Upper Blackrock Spire has been developed for three groups. At a time, a maximum of 10 players is only allowed in the same UBRS. It’s important to note that certain fights in the UBRS can prove to be quite risky, like in the case of General Drakkisath, and this is where we advise you to take as many friends with you as possible.
Answer: If you thought you could directly enter Upper Blackrock Spire (UBRS), you are probably mistaken as that isn’t the case. Also, the key that we are discussing here is The Seal of Ascension. To attain it, you first have to complete a challenging series of quests, and after that, you become eligible to enter UBRS.
Answer: UBRS entra is located in Searing Geroge, and to answer your question, yes, it’s a raid. You have to be minimum level 60 to enter the Dungeon. The end boss of this region is General Drakkisath.
Answer: UBRS is a dungeon, and dungeons function a little differently. Here, the reset only takes place when the whole group that formed gets broken up. Each hour, you can go up to a maximum of 5 instances, and if you even end up clearing UBRS pretty fast, you have to have a lacking.
Answer: To leave grabbing the keys, lockpicking can be used on the doors for tribute runs. It can even be used to access the back UBRS entra in the East or the library from the north.