The Dragon’s Eye classic quest starts from Highlord Bolvar Fordragon and ends at Haleh. It’s level 60, but the minimum requirement is level 51.
Haven’t reached level 51? You can always take a look at boosting options here.
The quest falls under the category of Stormwind city and the Great Masquerade quest chain. The Drakefire Amulet quest follows it up.
The intention is simple, you have to restore the power to the Fragment of the Dragon’s Eye, and for that, you will have to search the creature. Though, unfortunately, you are only aware of the fact that such a being exists and nothing more and nothing else.
In reality, the situation isn’t tough to crack. From the available information that we encounter, the following are the clues that we can derive:
- A dragon flight (could be friendly or less hostile)
- Someone of dragon blood
- May rise up in the humanoid form
If you would have been observant, then you would have also got to see the quest in Upper Blackrock Spire, The Matron Protectorate. This quest is what lands up to the ultimate solution! You have to go and talk to Haleh in Winterspring. It could be a little challenging to find Haleh, and that’s why we have got you covered even with this in the next section.
How To Find Haleh In Dragon’s Eye Classic Quest:
It can be pretty tricky to find Haleh, and in this regard, there isn’t much information available out there. The already present information may seem to be a bit confusing, and you may never be able to understand how to get to Haleh.
That’s why we are here to provide you two ways through which you can reach Haleh. You are free to choose the one that you feel would work out for you! That being said, let’s go now!
Note: Now, before continuing with Dragon’s Eye Classic Quest checkout Our recent guide on Savage Gladiator Chain Guide
Method 1 – Commonly Used Method To Find Haleh In Dragon’s Eye Classic Quest :
- Get rid of all your equipment via a durability rating. You can buy the rating here!
- Head to Mazthoril. In case you don’t know where it is, then first, you need to click on the map. After that, from Winterspring, run South-West for approx 2 minutes, until you don’t find a cave with elites situated around.
- Head straight into the mouth of the cave (leaning the right wall), and give your best in avoiding as many mobs as possible.
- If you have been successfully running straight, you will soon find that the cave gets a turn to the left, and further diverges into two ways as there erupts a wall in between. Run that way.
- After leaving the area where the cave splits into two, you should be encountered by two dragons. Again, make sure you try to avoid the mobs as much as possible and get towards the chamber’s center that you have entered.
- Take a careful look at the floor as this is where you will come across blue rune (as seen in visual of Haleh). It’s inside the room, almost at the center patrolled by the giant dragon.
- You don’t need to worry as you are going to survive. Keep up full rage, and charge at the rune and stand there. You should now be transported to the top of a mountain where you will find Haleh, a Blood Elf.
Method 2 – Not Commonly Used:
The second method is a bit difficult to explain in words, but this method completely eradicates going through the cave. It’s through the mountain where you will have to make the jumps with a mount, and you will land up at Haleh. It’s not exactly a method, but rather more of a trick.
Few say it works, whereas some say it has already been patched. As already said, it’s difficult to explain in words as it’s more of a backdoor, and that’s why to understand the method clearly, you can either watch the video below on how to reach Haleh through the tree method and buy the boosting gig here –
Fun & Interesting Facts About Haleh:
- Haleh is a female dragon, belonging to the Blue dragon (Dragonkin) race.
- She’s of level 62
- She has her affiliation with Blue Dragonflight
- Malygos is her lover and consort, and Andorgos is presumed to be her daughter
- She has attained the titles of The Beast and The Dragon
- Haleh sports a studious type of personality who enjoys grabbing knowledge whenever possible.
- She’s very peaceful, due to her being a part of blue dragons, but this doesn’t stop her from territorial nature.
- Haleh is known for trying out different forms and getting into other societies.
Fun & Interesting Facts About Winterspring:
- It’s a home for the following races: Goblin, Demons, Blue Dragonflight, and Night elf.
- Mithril and Starfall Village are significant settlements.
- Winterfall Village is a minor settlement.
- Winterspring is an icy land covered up with snow. The northern part is covered by lots of wild creatures, whereas the southern part belongs mainly to the demons.
- We don’t get to see any established battlegrounds or dungeons in the region.
- Trends Point, Orgrimmar, Talonbranch Glade, Bloodvenom Post, and Shrine of Remulos are the flight paths.
- Many wild creatures can be found in Winterspring, including Ghost, Succubus, Owl, Yeti, Wolf, Chimera, Bear, and it goes on.
- Darkwhisper Gorge is said to be the area holding the most considerable portion over the region. It’s a house of the elite demons that are seriously very powerful.
- Black Lotus, Icecap, and Mountain Silversage are the herbs that can be found in the area.
- Some of the most notable characters that can be seen in Winterspring are Donova Snowden, Rivers Frostwind, and Haleh.
What To Do If The Fragment Of The Dragon’s Eye Accidentally Destroys You?
If by any chance, the Fragment of the Dragon’s Eye destroys you, then you will have to get back again to Highlord Bolvar Fordragon in the SW throneroom.
Remember, whenever you kill any quest item, then the quest automatically drops off, and if you would like to pick it up again, you will have to pick up the quest also through the quest log or by going again to the quest giver.
Facts About Highlord Bolvar Fordragon:
- Bolvar Fordragon belonged to the Undead human race and was earlier a part of the Paladin character class.
- Its earlier affiliations have been with The Alliance, Kingdom of Stormwind, Valiance Expedition, and as of now, the association is with The Scourge.
- Taelia is his daughter, Talean Fordring is his nephew, and Tirion Fordring is his brother.
- He has been formerly in the following positions: Regent of Stormwind, Master of Fordragon Hold, The Lich King, and Highlord of the Alliance.
- The titles know him: Highlord, Lich King of the Scourge, Jailer of the Damned, Lord of Northrend, and Lich King.
- Carlos Larkin, the famous voice actor, was behind the character of Bolvar Fordragon.
- His Cameo can also be witnessed in World of Warcraft: Legion. Blizzard hits that the story is still to unfold.
World of Warcraft Classic is for the enthusiasts who loved the world before the first expansion, The Burning Crusade. Though the original World of Warcraft is what’s heavily prevalent, for players and keeping their demand in the notice, the developers have kept the classic version also as a side server option.
In today’s article, we discovered the world of the Dragon’s Eye Classic quest and how you can go on approaching it. In the whole quest, Haleh’s finding is where things start to get a little tricky. Many players, who weren’t beforehand aware of the entire Onyxia’s Lair Attunement chain, found the Dragon’s Eye Classic quest more of a surprise. Just stay focused and follow clearly what we have mentioned above, and in no time, you will find yourself in the next quest.
Frequently Asked Questions About Dragon's Eye Classic Quest (FAQs):
Answer: The straightforward answer is No! Trying for the first time, may prove to be a little difficult but at max after a few tries, you should successfully be able to find Haleh and put an end to the mission.
Answer: Like we said earlier, the quest is mainly about finding Haleh. Other than that, there’s nothing much that you need to worry about. This means that whatever time gets consumed that will be in reaching up to Haleh only. The time required for the quest also depends upon your skills and abilities.
Answer: There are mainly two ways to reach up to Haleh. The most commonly used way can be pretty much understood from our write up, but if you prefer to reach her through the mountains, then you gotta watch a video tutorial. Explaining that method in text seems to be a lot confusing, both for the writer and the readers.