The Fallen Hero of the Horde is actually an orc ghost who could be found between the Swamp of Sorrow and the Blasted Lands. He is found warning the passengers about the potential risks of the Blasted Lands and how it destroyed him and his friends’ lives.
He’s having a level of 15-30 and is affiliated with Horde. Just like Trebor, we also had a guy named Sully Balloo, who is regarded as one of the most notable characters of the series.
Features/Facts of The Fallen Hero of the Horde:
- His name really was Trebor, and he was a warrior of the Horde. He and his men were specially assigned to head to the Blasted Lands.
- He spent some time and found about the negatives of the Burning Legion. For this, he sent some of his armies back to Stonard. Though destiny played its part, and his commands got in the hands of the army of murlocs handled by the Swamp Talker.
- Trebor waited for many weeks, but he descended with his army into Blasted Lands when there was no sign of any orders to be seen. This move to investigate further turned out to be quite a wrong decision, as Trebor and his men were caught by the demon lord Razelikh the Defiler and his army.
- There are no records of who all were tortured and killed. However, it’s at least confirmed that Trebor and Kirith (lieutenant), were tortured.
- The souls of the troops were used in the experiments of Serpent’s Coll. Kirith ended up with a twisted soul and got caught as a huge felhunter in the Serpent’s Coil back cave. To free his soul, you have to kill the felhunter. Thankfully, Trevor escaped somehow; however, he ended up on the death bed sometime before his death.
- The other of his men were forced to be slaves under Grol the Destroyer, Lady Sevine, Archmage Allistarj. As of now, Trebor is seen near the entrance of the Blasted Lands. He is perceived as the Fallen Hero of the Horde and is looking for someone who may accomplish his unleft mission and even free his men’s souls.
How to Complete A Troubled Spirit? (Warrior Class Quest):
A Troubled Spirit
To complete the quest, go and find Fallen Hero of the Horde, right in between the Swamp of Sorrow and the Blasted Lands. After this, accept the next quest.
You have to kill 7 Helboar in the Blasted Lands. They are pretty much found everywhere. Once you kill them, head back to the Fallen Hero of the Horde and check-in for your next quest.
War on the Shadowsworn
Go to the Blasted Lands, and kill 20x Shadowsworn Adept, 20x Shadowsworn Thug, and 10x Shadowsworn Cultist. All of these enemies can be found in the south of Nethergarde Keep, Blasted Lands.
Once you have dealt with everything that has been mentioned above, head back to the Fallen Hero of the Horde. He will now give you the ultimate class quest.
You will now have to gather three unique pairs of feathers (Blue Voodoo Feather, Amber Voodoo Feather, and Green Voodoo Feather) from Sunken Temple, Swamp of Sorrows. A 5 man party would be easily able to deal with the creatures. After that, grab the quest items that were dropped, and head back to the Fallen Hero of the Horde.
Now, you will be presented with Diamond Flask, Razorsteel Shoulders, and Fury Visor. Out of all the rewards, you should undoubtedly go for Diamond Flask, as it’s solid compared to other items.
1)Why Opt For Diamond Flask In Comparison To The Other Two Reward Items?
Ans: Sooner or later, Razorsteel Shoulders and Fury Visor would replace up, whereas Diamond Flask will be useful for Warrior when you touch level 55 or higher.
2) What’s The Real Name Of The Fallen Hero of the Horde?
Ans: The Fallen Hero of the Horde is more like an assigned title, whereas the Horde soldier’s real name was Trebor.
We hope that you would have understood what made Trebor turn into the Fallen Hero of the Horde. He is one of the few noble individuals, who in the name of doing something good, ended up in a deceased state. As a player, you have to ensure that his mission is completed and his men’s souls are freed so that you can proceed ahead to other activities of Wow Classic.