Yeh’kinya’s Scroll comes into play when you decide to order the Avatar of Hakkar in The Temple of Atal’Hakkar. In order to grab the scroll, you will first have to complete the quest line that leads to the first instance of ordering the Avatar of Hakkar in Sunken Temple:
- Screecher Spirits
- The Prophecy of Mosh’aru (needs summoning Gahz’rilla in Zul’Farrak)
- The Ancient Egg
- The God Hakkar
Once you are done with The God Hakkar, head to Yeh’kinya, interact with him, and grab the scroll. This enables you to exclude out of the quest, and summon the boss encounter. Personally, we are a huge fan of Yeh’kinya Scroll, along with the Mallet of Zul’Farrak attunement.
Don’t forget to check out about other similar attunements! Read here to know more!
Things You Need To Know About Yeh’kinya’s Scroll
- In place of the Egg of Hakkar, the Yeh’kinya’s Scroll was used.
- The Yeh’kinya’s Scroll is a level 50 item. Its use is limited to the boundaries of the Sanctum of the Fallen God.
- The legend has it that Hakkar is an Old God, due to the fact that the Yeh seems to be the Faceless (language) for the “The”.
- Avatar of Hakkar belongs to the race of Skeletal wind serpent. It’s a level 48 elite.
- In the Temple of Atal’Hakkar, there are various bosses, and Avatar of Hakkar is the third boss. Some other bosses in that region include Jammal’an the Prophet, Morphaz, Shade of Eranikus, Dreamscythe, etc.
- Hakkar the Soulflayer (God) actually is the mortal presence of the Avatar of Hakkar.
- The spirit of Avatar of Hakkar haunts the Temple of Atal’Hakkar, and looks for the correct time to regain the power.
- The records of the game say that there’s only one item that can capture Hakkar, and prevent his soul from coming out again, and that item is none other but rather an egg only.
- Somewhere in the Hinterlands, you can come across the egg, which is said to restrict the powers of Hakkar.
- Yeh’kinya is the creature who will provide you the scroll after you are done with the quest. Yeh’kinya’s is a male and belojfs to the race of Troll. He belongs to Gadgetzan, and has a level of 41. He can be found in Steamwheedle Port, Tanaris.
- It is known for being a starter of the following quests: The God Hakkar (Dungeon), The Ancient Egg (Elite), The Prophecy of Mosh’aru (Elite), and Screecher Spirits.
- The attunement is said to be a secret worshipper of Hakkar the Soulflayer.
- How Do You Summon The Hakkar Classic?
Ans: Make sure that someone from the team has the scroll, as you will have to right click on it. A Hakkari Bloodkeeper (elite) will rise up on every Eternal Flame that you set out. Killing the elite Bloodkeeper, will make him drop some Hakkari blood, which could be looted by someone.
- Where Do We Find Yeh Kinya?
Ans: In the deep territory of Tanaris, you will find the NPC. You can look up on the map to be more precise.
If you plan to grab the Yeh’kinya’s Scroll, then make sure that you are minimum level 40, however, the advised level is still 53. As you have to complete the questline to become eligible to enter the attunement, so make sure to put you in the right efforts and time. You may have to even spawn multiple times before you end up properly completing the questline.