Mallet of Zul’Farrak is required to order a boss in Zul’Farrak, Gahz’rilla. If you have the quest, then you will have access to the Gahz’rilla Electrified Scale. It will help you procure the trinket (Carrot on a Stick), whose value you will understand in the long run.
How To Obtain Mallet Of Zul’farrak?
- The main steps to procure Mallet of Zul’Farrak are very well written down in Ancient Tablet.
- Start off by going to the Hinterlands.
- Head to the Altar of Zul
- You will come across two mobs (Morta’gya the Keeper), and (Qiaga the Keeper) on the very top. At Qiaga, the Sacred Mallet drops.
- After that head to Jintha’Alor, on the top. To reach there, you will have to fight off with 45-50 mobs.
- On the very top, you will find the amphitheatre, and Altar of Jintha’alor, located right in between.
- There, you will find a Horde NPC, Elder Torntusk.
- Get rid of the enemies, stand next to the Altar, and right click on the Sacred Mallet.
- That’s it! The right click would transform the Mallet to the Mallet of Zul’Farrak.
Want to know how to obtain other keys in Wow Classic Raids? Read here.
- Mallet of Zul’Farrak is an item of level 50.
- It has a damage of 58-109.
- The minimum requirement is of level 35.
- Zul’Farrak doesn’t have a proper attunement requirement, however, to summon the boss, Gahz’rilla, you will have to go through the attunement.
- It’s very straightforward to obtain the key. Just carefully read the above steps, and you will be good to go.
- Sadly, Blizzard didn’t turn Mallet of Zul’Farrak into an heirloom item otherwise it would have been treated well as you would have been able to pass down the items through different generations. However, as of now the reality is that you can sell the item back to the vendors for a cost of 2g 68s 73c. If required, you may also turn it into a Large Radiant Shard.
- It doesn’t have any starting quest giver or ending quest giver.
- Is It Possible To Transfer The Mallet Of Zul’farrak To Shaman, So That It Can Become A Part Of The Transmog Collection?
Ans: Such a request is highly unlikely, as you would have to reach out to Blizzard, and as per our knowledge and experience, they are not going to entertain such a request.
- How Much Time Does Zul’farrak Take?
Ans: It’s a bit hard to be very precise, however, we can be a little around the numbers. The dungeon is perfect for gaining a considerable amount of experience, but only until level 49. After that, you should look forward to moving on.
On an average, a whole quest run should not take you more than an hour, and the Zombie runs should take on an average 25 minutes each.
It’s important to understand that the Mallet of Zul’Farrak is not that easy to acquire. You will have to first get hold of the Sacred Mallet, which is available in the Hinterlands. After that, then there’s a dedicated process about which we have discussed in the above sections.